Vision and Values.
As a school we believe in:
- … Aiming High with the help of our partners,
- … Keeping everyone safe and nurtured,
- … Developing independence,
- … Learning for all,
- … Being a community and in the community.
Our School Priorities are:
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning so that it is consistently outstanding and enables all students, in all subjects, to be challenged in their learning and reach their full potential
- To improve students’ Personal Development, Behaviour and Safety
- To improve outcomes for pupils
- Improve the effectiveness of leadership and management including the governing body
Our new School improvement plan can be viewed by clicking on the link below: